Ugly Sweater cookie -with frosting, candies: decorate the sweater cookie like your sketch. Wednesday
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Sunday, December 04, 2016
- Your lines for this cup will be white, the reverse of drawing with a pencil.
- Draw your design on the cup with zentangle/tangled lines and patterns and objects.
- Use a red marker to color everything but your lines.
- Erase all pencil lines.
- Outline the red color with a black sharpie if you think it needs it.
- Only colors on your Starbucks cups will be red, white and black.
- See the examples of Red Starbucks cups in the class.
- Upload to Artsonia and take home.
Sunday, November 13, 2016
Doodle for this weeks project.
Let your mind go, go places with pictures. No right way, no wrong way just the creative way.
With 50 words write about your drawing.
Upload to Artsonia
- Take home & bring back with a parent signature for 25 points extra credit.
Wednesday, October 05, 2016
Memorial Digital Mosaic Tray from baldaufa on Vimeo.
Decide on who. It needs to be someone who has died. It can be someone you know or it can be a famous person, a president, a wrapper or an artist…
Fill out the worksheet about the person.
Cut out the skeleton and skull and glue to tray. Think of what position to put the skeleton. Glue the skull on the back of the tray.
Go on the computer and get pictures about the person's things. Copy and paste on a Word document. One page. Print
Cut out the pictures and arrange them on the tray..
Cut out the clothes and glue on.
Use the metal to cut small strips or triangles like a mosaic.
Paint only one color. The favorite color of your person. Leave the rest black and white like a newspaper. Only color is the clothes and the metal mosaic pieces.
Write their name somewhere. You can have some writing about them if you want.
Skull on the back of the tray should be filled with patterns, colors and lines.
Sunday, September 18, 2016
Sunday, August 28, 2016
Sunday, May 22, 2016
- step 0 Watch "The Beauty of Human Skin in Every Color"
- step 1 Take your picture on an iPad and print it.
- step 2 Find somewhere exotic using Google and print it.
- step 3 Using the light box trace yourself and the exotic place.
- step 4 Color with color pencils, "flesh" color pencils or watercolors.
Sunday, May 01, 2016
- Draw you as a super hero on the blank cereal box. (what powers do you have?)
- Design your box for super heroes filled with drawings of super heroes.
- 2 super heroes on each side and 5 super heroes on the front and back
- Draw a location
- word bubbles
- and ACTION
- Draw first then check with me to add color.
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Make it Mine, Diet Coke with Sketchbook Xpress from baldaufa on Vimeo.
Create 3 designs:
Design your own coke bottle. Paint one, color pencil/marker one and create one with Sketchbook Express on the iPad.