- Now that you have practice with realism you are going to draw famous people portraits on each of your 9 artist trading cards.
- It can be famous singers, actors, artists, people from history, soccer player ... you CHOOSE.
- You will get one large plastic sleeve for 9 cards.
- You will frame the best card & get an envelope.
- Each of the 9 cards will have a famous person on it drawn realistically as you have learned how to do. Some their faces/some the whole person drawn on the cards.
- The background will be about that person.
- Use the computer for research.
- Each card should have at least 5 details & 10 would be ideal.
- You can color them all with gel pens, color pencils or watercolors. No markers.