Friday, January 03, 2020

Welcome to Art in Room 503 RMS-MDUSD

intro to art by Annemarie Baldauf

Welcome to 2019/2020 school year. Should be very exciting and productive year. Please watch the video introducing myself, my family, my summer and what projects I hope to do this year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking time the first day of school to look at the art room windows.
I ask students at the end of the video to look at the windows and find the white unicorns hidden in them. There are about 30 unicorns in these windows that took 8 years to make. Each vertical row has a theme: American art, Latino art, African art, Egyptian art, Asian art, Indian art and art history.

art room windows


iPad Art with Symmetrical Art on iOrnament

kiln, extruder, slab roller, wedging table
active board
15 computers in the art room 
Lego wall

No comments:

Post a Comment